‘’Learn, Discover, Create — and Make the World Ever Better”
The academic programmes of the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Jabalpur aim to prepare teachers and teacher educators to be independent thinkers and autonomous learners who go on to be successful professionals committed to the values of justice, equity and sustainability as envisioned in our Constitution. This requires the Institution to provide experiences to the students that are responsive both to the lives and concerns of students and to the vision of justice and equity in the Indian society. All programmes of the Institution are guided by this vision.
The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Jabalpur aims at
- • Accelerating our progress as a leader in teacher education.
- • Empowering our students to fulfill their academic and professional passions in this institution which is diverse, welcoming, and inclusive for all students, faculty, and staff.
- • Creating innovative connections among Schools, DIETs, TIEs, University and other establishments.
- • Strengthening support for a dynamic faculty dedicated to teaching, mentoring and research.
- • Serving our community of alumni and experts through imaginative programs that enrich a lifelong relationship with the Institution and expand our collective contributions to the world.